Key Stage 3 Administrator - Maternity Cover
Required for September 2020
Scale 6: £28,752 -£29,796 per annum (Pro rata)
Fixed Term one year| 35 hours per week | Term Time + 3 weeks
St Paul’s Way Trust School is a highly successful Ofsted Outstanding ‘Through School’ and ‘National Teaching School’. Working closely with our university trust partners – Queen Mary University, King’s College, Warwick University, University of Greenwich, University College London and the University of East London – our exceptional and distinctive Sixth Form offers high-quality, academic tuition across a range of A level courses. Our students pursue ambitious pathways with 3 in every 5 students attending a Russell Group University.
To this end, we seek to provide our students with the highest level of academic and pastoral provision enriched with an extensive programme of activities.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an exceptionally well-qualified and talented Key Stage 3 Administrator. The successful candidate will have a strong academic and administrative background, a professional and approachable manner to support our Key Stage 3 team in leading our students to reach their full potential
Key Tasks will include:
- To oversee and organise arrangements for the admission of year 6 students including music applications and mid-phase admissions.
- Liaise with the Borough and schools in determining nature of admissions and sending information to year teams and relevant SLT
- Updating SAMs and Gateway (and any other portal/platform that may be introduced) with any students on being put on roll and off roll. Ensuring this data corresponds with SIMs.
- Keeping a tracker of students who are new starters and leavers for the year, with accurate dates and destinations.
- To ensure student records are properly maintained and filed.
- To keep the Free School Meals register up-to-date students and ensuring all students have lunch cards.
- To ensure administrative support is provided to the KS3 Teams.
- To oversee the administration/organisation of key transition events (e.g. Open mornings and all other admissions related events) and holiday classes /intervention programmes.
Our exciting time of expansion as St Paul’s Way Trust School continues as the lead school within the ‘University Schools Trust’. Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron
Application closing date:
4pm, Wednesday 10th June 2020
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.