We are committed to providing excellent customer service for our front-line services. These include domestic household and commercial waste collection, the development of recycling services for residents, a garden waste subscription service, waste transfer from the operational site and the collection of data required for national statistical returns.
To help us achieve this, we wish to recruit a customer-focussed, self-motivated Team Leader to manage and develop the team that provides administrative support to deliver these functions.
With a passion for delivering high quality public services and previous supervisory experience, you will lead a small team to help meet the demands of this public priority service.
- Management of a small support team;
- Maintenance and development of computerised support systems to process customer service requests and which support operational front-line service delivery;
- Answering customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail that cannot be dealt with at the first point of contact by the Contact Centre in accordance with agreed service standards;
- Close Liaison with the Council’s Customer Services Team to provide timely up to date information about services to relay to customers;
- Liaison with other services and stakeholders within the Council to achieve the services objectives.
The role is located at our operational offices based at Jubilee Building in Flemming Road, Hinckley.