Our vision is to be the school of choice at the heart of the community where children develop as confident, caring citizens able to discover their potential and embrace the opportunities life brings.
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated staff team, initially to work in Key Stage 2. The post is for 23.75 hours per week mornings only (8.30am – 13.15pm.), term time only, and is initially fixed term until 31 August 2021. The post includes lunchtime duty.
- Likely to have ambitions to qualify as a teacher in the future;
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy;
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience of working with children;
- Keen to learn;
- Flexible, resilient and resourceful;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- A track record of supporting TAs into Initial Teacher Training (ITT);
- An open, friendly, positive environment;
- Great children and supportive parents and governors;
Further information and an application form are available from the school office. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school.
Interviews*: W/C 21st Sept 2020.
(NB. Applications will be reviewed as they arrive and we reserve the right to interview candidates prior to the published interview date)