Full Time Teaching Assistants Required for October 2020
Fixed term contract part time/full time, Term Time only.
Qualified: Scale 3
Unqualified: Scale 2
All posts are subject to 6 months satisfactory probation period.
Calverton Primary School is a vibrant multicultural school that is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work with pupils on a 1:1 basis or in a small class group in our Resource Provision classes.
The ideal candidates will have positive “can do” attitude be flexible, proactive, have a good level of education both written and numerical and essentially have the ability to communicate well as part of a team and on their own initiative.
The successful candidate will ideally ;
- Have experience and skills working with all pupils including SEND children
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be a team player
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the school and pupils
- Demonstrate that they have had school based experience of working with pupils between the ages of 3-11 years