Brighter Futures for Children
Performance and Data Intelligence Team
22.5 hours per week, Fixed term contract ending 31st March 2021
Brighter Futures for Children is an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly owned by Reading Borough Council. Our responsibility is to deliver quality children's services, early help, education and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) services to children and families in Reading.
As the Performance Analyst you would be working as part of a small team with a focus on the Trouble Family programme. You will be providing management reports as required through the interrogation and extraction of data from current databases and be responsible for the collation and submission of the quarterly claim to Central Government.
The successful candidate will have a high level of expertise with information technology and a good understanding of data management together with a meticulous approach to work. The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize tasks is essential.
The role involves being able:
- To collate and validate, via data integrity checks and audits, information from a variety of IT and manual systems to prepare the claim.
- To prepare, analysis and present performance management information/reports
- To proactively promote the accurate, timely collection and use of performance data.
The performance analyst is required to
- Have excellent ICT skills and will be working with data using Excel functions such as Pivot Tables and lookups.
- Experience of SQL, Power BI and/or other business intelligence tools would be desirable.
- Demonstrable standard of numeracy to the level of completing accurate and appropriate arithmetic and statistical calculations without need for advice & support.
For further information, please contact Martin Homer phone 0118 937 3881
Any questions regarding application please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer our workers:
- We offer a supportive framework to develop your career
- You’ll work in a friendly and collaborative environment where we are committed to delivering positive outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted childcare
- On-site outstanding nursery
We offer a range of extras
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Local discounts
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Staff Club and social events.
Closing Date: 4th October 2020
Interviews: 9th October 2020