Crownfield Infant and Nursery School
White Hart Lane, Collier Row, Romford, Essex RM7 8JB
Tel: 01708 741826
Head Teacher: Mrs Sharon Nacmias
Midday / Play Assistant
Hours: 5 hours per week (One hour each lunchtime)
Salary: Grade 1/2 point 1 - £20,658 Full Time Salary
Crownfield Infant School is looking to appoint a Lunchtime Play Assistant to work as a part of an outstanding lunchtime team.
Ofsted noted -“At Crownfield Infant School children speak very positively about their school and say that they feel very safe as a result of the school’s excellent work in this area. They behave well and treat adults and each other with kindness and courtesy”
Desirable qualifications/attributes -
- Be passionate about working with young children
- Be fun and able to initiate play activities with the children, keeping them busy and happy at lunchtime
- Be calm and controlled and have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as a team
- Be willing to contribute to whole school activities and support the school in the wider life of the school and community
- Be keen to develop professionally.
If you feel you would like to join our team please have a look at our website www.crownfieldinfantschool.org
Please apply online. If you experience any technical difficulty please contact the Jobs go Public help desk on 0207 427 8250.
Also, if possible please print out a copy of your application and send this into the school office at the above address.
Closing date: Friday 23rd October 2020
Crownfield Infant School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children at our school. As such all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.