Job Title: Support Care Workers
Location: Various locations throughout Hertfordshire
Salary: £19,312 - £25,481 (£10.01 - £13.20 per hour)
Hours: Various hours available
Contract: Permanent and Fixed Term
Every effort will be put in place to safeguard both staff and residents during this difficult time and we are committed to ensure that we are abiding by the government’s guidance on how to work safely in social care.
In return, we’ll give you all the training, support and development opportunities you need to make the most of this rewarding role and achieve your individual career goals, through our industry leading training and employee welfare programmes.
Does the prospect of working in an incredibly rewarding role and environment excite you?
Are you someone that is looking for 100% job satisfaction?
At Hertfordshire County Council we are always looking for great people to join our Social Care teams across the county and help us change lives for the better.
Our services do an incredible job with supporting adults with varying disabilities and give them the platform to live as independently as possible. We help our service users get the most out of life, with day to day activities such planning meals and finances to accessing community activities and employment, as well as just being there to listen.
Whether you are someone who has a wealth of experience or someone who is unsure of whether this is the right career path for you, we want to hear from you.
Our industry leading training and employee welfare programmes will guarantee that you are given everything you need to succeed and flourish.
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding and stimulating range of work and the opportunity to join a highly regarded team, committed to continuously improving and delivering exciting innovative opportunities.
- Great opportunities across the whole of Hertfordshire and may be able to find vacancies in areas that are close to your home.
- A clear career path that is in line with your personal ambitions, with full support to help you achieve them.
- We are committed to developing and offering ongoing support, including the opportunity to work towards your RQF qualifications.
- Access to our Herts Rewards discount platform – giving you great shopping discounts and local offers (e.g. Asda, Sainsburys, New Look, M&S).
- Extremely generous Local Government Pension Scheme.
This is an ongoing advert, so applications will be considered as and when received.