Closing date for applications 20th October 2020
Shortlisting will conclude on 30th October 2020
Due to social distancing measures video link interview will take place on 4th & 5th November 2020
What you’ll be doing
We're currently looking for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join us. This is an exciting role that will be to support and work with a caseload of clients to provide a robust intensive housing management service in order to support the most vulnerable tenants to maintain their otherwise at risk tenancy.
You’ll be at the forefront in leading and developing excellent working relationships with key partners, finding opportunities for additional funds.
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a front facing customer focused role.
- Excellent knowledge of housing law, rights of tenants and laws relating to repairs and safeguarding.
- In depth understanding of issues affecting vulnerable people
- Proven track record of developing and building relationships with external providers and with partner organisations.
- Knowledge of social housing and exceptional customer service skills.