Norbury School & Nursery, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ
35 hours/wk • 7.30am - 3.00pm with some flexibility available
Term Time only • Fixed Term Contract for 1 year
Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding Assistant Cook to work in the school kitchen.
We are looking for:
- the ability to deputise for the cook when required, taking responsibility for the day to day production and service of the school food
- a positive, outgoing nature with the ability to lead the Kitchen Team in the absence of the cook and cope with the pressure of a large school
- the ability to assist with the supervision and training of Catering Assistants and Midday Supervisors
- detailed knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety Regulations
- experience of working and leading in a busy kitchen
- a positive and caring attitude with an enthusiasm to engage with the children and support playground behaviour following the Unicef Rights of the Child
- a willingness to participate in relevant training
- a willingness to be part of the Norbury Team, which means Be Inspired and Inspire!
We can offer:
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 60 languages between them
- an exciting working environment where engaging and supporting children is a top priority a
- supportive, inspiring team and award winning school to grow with, where pupils are at the centre.
Closing date: noon, 22nd October.
Interviews: 2nd November.
An equal opportunities employer.