1:1 Support Assistant Required
Fixed Term Contract until the end of the Summer Term 2021
Start Date: ASAP
Monday to Friday – Term Time Only – 27½ Hours per Week
Grade 3 SCP5 FTE £19,312 to Grade 3 SCP6 FTE £19,698, depending on experience
Oaklands Junior School is a thriving two-form entry school in the heart of Crowthorne. We are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic 1:1 support assistant who would join our friendly and highly committed team of experienced staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an NVQ2 (or equivalent) or higher qualification;
- Has appropriate experience supporting special needs;
- Has good organisational and communication skills;
- Has the ability to work as part of a team;
- Is able to show initiative and is flexible in their approach;
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy and hardworking children;
- A friendly and supportive working environment;
- Professional development and training.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment. We would also encourage you to visit our website http://www.oaklandsjunior-school.org.uk
Oaklands Junior School is part of the Corvus Learning Trust. The Corvus Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and individuals that work with our pupils to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Application Form: https://oaklandsjunior-school.org.uk/staff/vacancies/
Closing Date: Midday Tuesday 20th October
Interview Date: Thursday 22nd October