Behaviour Support Manager
36 hours per week x 39 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 4 Points 7 – 10
Salary: £19, 669 - £20,749 per annum
Required: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a committed, innovative, enthusiastic, highly skilled colleague to take on the role of Behaviour Support Manager. This is an exciting new post for the right person who is self-motivated, innovative, proactive and can work strategically as part of our pastoral team.
The main duties will include:
- To undertake the day to day operation of the Isolation Room.
- To support pupils who have seriously breached school policy or who are being reintegrated by the local authority following managed moves or exclusions from other secondary schools.
- To support these pupils in their return to mainstream classes through the delivery of a reflective programme and/or curriculum.
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary School in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 21st October 2020.