Primary Teacher – St Mary’s Island CEA Primary School
Number on Roll: 570 Age Range: 3 – 11
We are seeking to appoint a permanent main scale teacher from January 2021 to work in our primary school. Applications from NQTs are welcome.
St Mary’s Island CEA Primary School strives for outstanding achievement for all in a bright and attractive learning environment embedded in a strong Christian ethos.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Someone who is committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil achievement as well as the wider life of the school.
- Well-organised and highly motivated.
- An enthusiastic team player to instil an outstanding provision.
In return we can offer you:-
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly staff and governors.
- Well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development.
- A modern, attractive, well-resourced and maintained environment.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a caring school.
If this is you, then please contact our office (telephone number 01634 891050; email: email@example.com) for an application pack.
Visits to our school are very welcome and much encouraged. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Medway Council operates an equal opportunities policy.
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20th October 2020
(If selected interviews will take place on 23/10/2020.