YEAR 3 CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED
Contract: Maternity cover
Start Date: Term 4
We wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher who is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team in our one form entry Catholic primary school. We are situated within wonderful grounds, including a large field and Eco-garden to facilitate excellent outside learning for our wonderful children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children.
- Inspire our children as resourceful, independent, creative and happy learners.
- Be an enthusiastic team member who shares the vision of the school.
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a welcoming, friendly and fun school team.
- A highly supportive leadership team.
- A committed and dedicated governing body.
- Wonderful children and supportive parents.
- Extensive grounds and Eco garden.
We would usually welcome visits to our school however, due to the current situation this is unfortunately not possible. Candidates are warmly encouraged to view our website and email Mrs Yvonne Turner to arrange an informal chat with Louise Prestidge (Head teacher).
Please ring 01634 371892 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd November 2020
Interviews week commencing: 9th November 2020
St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Check and successful references will be required prior to any offer of employment.