Contract: Fixed term – 2nd November to 21st July 2021
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants required ASAP
Plaistow Primary School is a large inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice is looking to appoint a Midday Assistant to support our children during the lunchtime break. You would be joining a friendly and hardworking team all working together to support our children during the important part of the school day.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is committed to maximising children’s lunchtime experiences and will ensure that all pupils have a safe and happy lunchtime;
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of the importance of play for primary age children;
- Has a good understanding of food safety and promoting healthy eating;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with all members of the school community, especially our children;
- Has high levels of initiative and confidence;
- Is a great team player, excellent communicator and has an enthusiastic approach to the role;
- Has the desire to make a difference!
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 020 8548 5620 to arrange.
Closing date: Friday 23rd October 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 26th October 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Plaistow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and medical questionnaire. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.