Coley Primary is a multicultural one form entry friendly town centre school in Reading. We are looking to recruit to Lunchtime Assistants to come and join our team of existing Lunchtime Assistants at our excellent and growing school.
- Salary £9.62 per hour - £2,621 per year
- Part-time 6.25 hours per week (12:00 – 13:15 Monday – Friday)
- Term-time only (without INSET Days)
- One Permanent Position and One Maternity Cover available
We are looking for outstanding and inspirational people to assist the Midday Supervisor in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our pupils over the lunchtime period.
- enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- suitably qualified/experienced in working with children in school?
- committed to the Inclusion of all children and their families?
Then we would like to meet you.
To download an application pack and apply today please visit our website https://www.coleyprimary.reading.sch.uk/job-opportunities/
Please return your completed applications to Miss Goldring, our School Business Manager (ideally via email) email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 31st October 2020
Interview date: Friday 6th November 2020
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.