We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK with over 45,000 homes across London, the South East and the Midlands, giving 90,000 people somewhere affordable to call home.
At Optivo we understand the difference safe, secure and affordable homes can make to people’s lives. We develop places with people not profit in mind and build homes and communities where people can thrive.
Job Title: Team Assistant- True Compliance
Business area: Property Services- London & Midlands
Type of Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 36 hours a week
Location: Croydon (The team are currently working from home)
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd October 2020, 13:00pm
Interview date: Friday 13th November 2020 (Interviews will be conducted via Video conference)
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join the Property Services team on a 12 month fixed term contract as a Team Assistant. This exciting opportunity will involve dealing with administrative compliance support to our cloud based compliance management system "True Compliance"
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and committed to providing excellent services across our organisation.
If you joined the team, you’ll be expected to provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient service delivery to residents, colleagues and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing Support to the London & Midland teams across Property Services
- Running reports
- Working with multiple IT packages
- Monitoring performance and analysing trends
- Raising orders
- Resolving queries related to the work of the team and department.
- All Admin duties relating to material ordering for repairs
What you’ll need
- Experience working with a CRM or Data management system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Solid background in administration
- Confident, organised and able to implement a proactive approach to your work
- Have a methodical and well organised approach to prioritising work
- Good level of Microsoft office skills
- Must have access to a PC/Laptop and Wi-Fi to enable home working if required
- Highly organised and willing to take responsibility and use initiative; and comfortable in setting your own priorities and meeting deadlines
- You will make sure that everything is in place to guarantee that all runs smoothly for the processes and teams you support
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Has excellent IT skills and is proficient in using Microsoft Office Please refer to the full job description attached at the bottom of this advert for further information about the role
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We have generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities). If you are passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.