Pupil Premium Tutor required from 1st January 2021
We at Chattenden Primary School are proud of our learners' high academic achievement (regularly above National standards at EYFS, KS1 and KS2) and are committed to all children achieving their full potential across the range of opportunities we offer them.
The staff, Governors and children at Chattenden Primary School wish to appoint a Pupil Premium Tutor who is looking for experience in education in order to make a successful application for further training or for experience of working with young people. The successful candidate will be working with groups of children to provide suitable interventions to boost their progress and enable them to achieve their full potential.
At Chattenden we are all 'Dedicated to the happiness and achievement of our children - success no matter what'. Would you like to be too?
The post is full time and is a fixed term contract from 1st January 2021 until 31st July 2021, with the possibility of extending the contract further.
The successful applicant can expect:
* Experience working with 4-11 year old children in a 'Good' (Ofsted 2018) Primary School with high expectations and striving for 'Outstanding'
* Opportunities to work with children to support their learning
* Opportunities for working with children in activities beyond the curriculum that broaden their skills and enrich their experience
* CPD in the use of support strategies for both less able and more able pupils
* Working with a team of committed staff members who will support further career development
You will need:
* A good honours degree (2:1 or above)
* Good English and mathematical skills with at least C grade or above in English and Mathematics at GCSE
* A commitment to working with children and future career aspirations
* An ability to use your initiative and work as part of a team
* To be willing to go the extra mile to gain the most from your experience
* A dynamic personality
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school office and book an appointment with the School Business Manager, Mrs Diane Martin. Phone 01634 250861 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – Monday, 2nd November at Mid-day.
Chattenden Primary School is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff and voluneteers to share this commitment.