Are you looking for a good school with outstanding features?
We at Chattenden Primary School are proud of our learners' high academic achievement (consistently above National standards at EYFS, KS1 and KS2) and are committed to all children achieving their full potential through the range of opportunities we offer them. The staff, governors and children at Chattenden Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Year 1 Teacher to join our 'GOOD' (Ofsted, 2018) school and become an active team member within our school community. The post is ideal for an outstanding teacher who is keen to develop their career in an exciting and fast paced environment as we continue our journey to become an outstanding school.
This exciting role involves:
* Teaching our fantastic Year 1 class
* Being a Curriculum Lead in the School
* Working as part of a warm and friendly team
Our friendly, semi-rural school would welcome applications from someone who:
* is driven and motivated
* has consistent high expectations of themselves and others
* has a strong skill set to support the teaching and learning of our children in KS1
* has good, positive behaviour management skills
* is willing to support the school vision of striving for excellence
At Chattenden we are all 'dedicated to the happiness and achievement of our children - success no matter what'. Would you like to be too?
Pay is dependent upon experience. MPS + TLR for the right candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Interviews to take place on Thursday 22nd October 2020
Visits to the school are highly recommended by contacting the school office on 01634 250861 and booking an appointment with the School Business Manager, Mrs Martin.
Alternatively please telephone the Principal, Mr Boyjoonauth, at the school for more details of this exciting role.