We don’t just help people gain recovery. We also give them peace of mind to achieve their goals.
We want to help our most vulnerable residents to get their lives firmly on track. It’s why our Recovery Facilitators have the time to get to know everyone they work with. We’re working towards success for our clients and we do what we think should be done, not just what needs to be done. Put simply, we change lives for the better. Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it’s like working in our team…
New Hope is the centre from which drug and alcohol services are delivered in and this role is pivotal in ensuring that people wishing to access the services are assessed in a timely manner. We work as a team to ensure all Bracknell Forest residents are receiving the highest support package possible. The successful applicant will work within a team who are highly motivated, supportive and work together to the best of their ability.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- To complete comprehensive assessments which will be used to develop recovery plans and complete a start Treatment Outcome Profile’s (TOP’s)
- To undertake a full risk assessment and develop risk management plans as required
- To deliver a full range of interventions on a one to one basis and in group settings and provide harm reduction advice and information to adults and young people entering treatment
- To manage an agreed caseload of adults and young people with a range of needs
- To liaise with partner agencies
- To attend multi professional meetings as required
The benefits you will experience are…
- We offer an extensive training programme for all members of staff which is designed so that members of staff are knowledgeable on substance misuse
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses
- An inclusive and social working environment
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre
- Internal sports and social club opportunities
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership
- Supermarket discount
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket
What we’re looking for…
The suitable candidate for this post will need to have excellent skills in assessing needs and identifying risks. Experience of dealing with people with complex needs is desirable as is attention to detail due to the fact that some of the people accessing the service will be subject statutory orders/requirements to attend. A high standard of computer literacy and data management is required as is a clear understand of confidentiality.
Interviews will be held on 16 November 2020
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role, please contact:
Name: Lee Barefoot
Job Title: DAAT Team Leader
Phone Number: 01344 352363
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.