Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox
Hours: 5 hours 50 minutes per week (11:55am - 1:05pm) 38 weeks per year
Grade: APTC 2 points 3-4
Actual Salary: £2,901 - £2,953 per annum
Start Date: tbc until July 2021 (to be reviewed)
Rise Park Infant School and Rise Park Junior School are part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for Midday Assistants to join our current enthusiastic and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed and enthusiastic team member who engages pupils in a range of exciting activities and games.
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships with all pupils.
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration.
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities.
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Interviews: Friday 23rd October 2020
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.