We are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team here at St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School for November 2020.
- Motivated and strive to get the best out of the children?
- Hard working and committed to go that ‘extra mile?’
- Enthusiastic and creative?
We are looking for someone who…
- Can plan, prepare and deliver learning to individuals, small groups and/or classes modifying and adapting activities as necessary under the direction and supervision of a teacher.
- Use teaching and learning objectives to plan evaluate and adjust lessons/work plans as appropriate within agreed systems of supervision.
- Teaching assistants at this level are to undertake the following;
- Provide cover supervision of classes
- Provide specialist support to pupils with learning, behavioural, communication, social sensory or physical difficulties.
- Provide specialist support to all pupils in a particular learning area (e.g. ICT, literacy, numeracy, National Curriculum subject.)
Please contact Joanna Hardy, School Business Manager on: 01344 424030 for further details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure being requested and satisfactory clearance being received.