Rise Park Academy Trust
Rise Park Junior School
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Headteacher: Mrs C. Fox
Learning Support Assistant - KS2
working with a pupil with Special Educational Needs
Hours: 17.5 hours per week (8:30am - 12:00pm) 39 weeks per year
Grade: APTC 2 - APTC 3 points 3-6 (depending on experience)
Actual Salary: £8,921 - £9,412 per annum
Contract: Temporary with named pupil
Start Date: tbc until July 2021
Rise Park Infant School is part of Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic learning support assistant (LSA) to join our successful team to work with a named pupil during the morning.
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS2 children and are qualified, or working towards, NVQ2 level or above.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working with pupils with additional learning needs.
- Able to develop positive relationships with pupils and able to use a variety of strategies to meet individual needs.
- Proactive, well organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other LSAs.
- Able to engage and enthuse the named pupil to participate in lessons.
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement.
- Flexible and able to work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
- Polite and motivated pupils
- Support and commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Interviews: Friday 23rd October 2020
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer.