Great Coates Village Nursery School has an opportunity to appoint an experienced Early Years Practitioner, who is passionate about working with and supporting the learning and development of Nursery aged children as they begin their Foundation Stage Education.
The requirements of the post will be to be a Key Person in the planning and delivery of a wide range of exciting activities which support all elements of the EYFS for the new intake in January 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a minimum Level3 qualification in Early Years.
- Ability to plan and deliver exciting and meaningful activities and experiences for key children
- Ability to maintain learning journeys and progress and achievement records.
- Have at least 2 years experience of working with young children.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of child development and the delivery of the EYFS.
- Demonstrate good communication and motivational skills
- Have a real desire and the capability to deliver high quality learning experiences/Early years education
- Have the ability to promote good practice, work as part of a team and use their initiative as required.
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents
- Sound ICT knowledge and skills
- Flexibility in their approach.
We can offer:
- Support of a highly effective and dedicated team
- Happy children who are enthusiastic learners
- Excellent working environment and resources both indoors and out
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
The post requires an experienced practitioner, therefore it is important that you state your relevant experience of the above criteria and the job description in your application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS criminal record check.
Please contact Mrs H Hussey or Mrs J Walker on 01472 231231 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an informal discussion. Visits to the Nursery will be offered to those invited for interview only due to the current restrictions.