Vacancy: Lunchtime Controller
Deadline: 01 November 2020, 17:30
Interviews: week commencing 02 November 2020
- Lunchtime role, supporting pupils in the lunch hall and/or outside in the playground.
- Fixed-term contract until August 2021, with the potential for continuing the contract after then
- Monday to Friday, 12:10 - 13:20 (5 hours 50 minutes per week)
- Pay per hour on BG-K (£9.57 – £9.62 per hour), depending on experience.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is a well-respected, one form entry school with a nursery on site in Sandhurst, Berkshire. We are also a National Teaching School, and are lead school of the Forest Learning Alliance. Our school is a top performer locally and nationally, and we are looking for someone to join our team and support our vision of giving children the very best playtime and lunchtime experience!
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is, according to our pupils, an amazing place to work! Watch our videos online here to hear exactly what our pupils say. We want someone who loves working with children and can take initiative to join our lunchtime team!
What you will gain from working at Uplands:
- A fun, vibrant team.
- A school that is committed to staff wellbeing, with a range of staff activities / events.
- A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect.
- Potential training opportunities and the opportunity to take on additional roles.
What we, as a school, expect from the successful applicant:
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team and alone.
- A commitment to supporting pupils' needs.
- A love of engaging with pupils.
- An ability and willingness to put the children first.
Current First Aid at Work / Pediatric training is not essential, but desirable.
Candidates may apply online via Jobs Go Public, or by contacting email@example.com. Details can also be found on the Uplands website. Please see the job description and person specifications for further information.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and qualifications check.