Vacancy: Teaching Assistants Required
- Currently a Year 1 position, but could be in any of our classes (Nursery to Year 6) in the future.
- Fixed-term contract until August 2021, with the potential for continuing the contract after then
- Full time role (08:40 – 15:15, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break). January 2021 start.
- Pay per hour on BG-J (£9.94 – £10.53 per hour), depending on experience.
- EYFS experience desirable.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 11 November 2020, 09:30
Interviews: week commencing 16 November 2020
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is a well-respected, one form entry school with a nursery on site in Sandhurst, Berkshire. We are also a National Teaching School, and are lead school of the Forest Learning Alliance. Our school is a top performer locally and nationally, and we are looking for someone to join our team and support our vision of giving children the very best education they can have.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is, according to our pupils, an amazing place to work! Watch our videos online here to hear exactly what our pupils say. We are an outstanding school who are proud of what we do and what we have created—you could be part of this amazing team who work with fantastic pupils! Please view our electronic advert here which contains additional information on the role, including details of the interview process.
What you will gain from working at Uplands:
- A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect.
- Training opportunities for professional development.
- A forward thinking and committed staff team.
What we, as a school, expect from the successful applicant:
- A willingness to enjoy all aspects of school life, both inside the classroom and out.
- Commitment to school improvement and a desire to help children succeed.
- A passion for education and putting the children first.
- Someone who is comfortable to work with a range of teams and people.
Candidates may apply online via Jobs Go Public. Please see the job description and person specifications for further information.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and qualifications check.