£48,000 - £52,000
WHATEVER IT TAKES will break the destructive cycle of children and young people committing crimes so that, instead, they make a positive contribution to our society and build better lives for themselves.
WIT is a new programme in the pilot phase of its delivery and growing quickly. We are looking for an experienced and creative Head of Practice Development to join our leadership team bringing their knowledge, skills and passion ensure the WIT programme has the impact our participants deserve.
Join us in building a programme which supports children and young people to untangle their lives and change their future.
The Head of Practice Development will:
- Build and develop the WIT programme as part of the WIT leadership team, learning from our pilot areas and using their knowledge and experience to adapt and improve our delivery.
- Directly support our WIT teams, working alongside them to ensure a high-quality interventions and activities which keep children and young people at the heart of WIT delivery.
- Guide WIT strategy as we grow, working with new partners and building the best WIT teams in each new area.
To help us achieve our mission you will:
- Have a passion for supporting vulnerable children and young people believing that change is always possible.
- Have a deep understanding and experience of the youth justice system and its statutory functions, with the creativity and tenacity to find new ways of working which reduce bureaucracy and increase impact.
- Have a track record of leading projects and people with the ability to inspire and motivate others - teams, participants, and partners.
WIT recognises the destructive cycle of children and young people committing crimes disproportionately impacts BAME communities. Therefore, we are especially interested in hearing from applicants who are Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background for all WIT roles to help us ensure our delivery reflects the lives of the children and young people we are seeking to support.
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 5th November.
Contact Colin Cliff (Director of Practice) on email@example.com if you want to discuss the role.