at Eko Pathways School
Term Time – Scale 2-3 (35 hours per week)
Salary : £17,495 to £18,109
We are seeking to appoint a permanent School Receptionist/Administration Assistant for our school.
Eko Pathways is an all through special needs school supporting children and young people’s learning, social, and emotional needs. We are committed to developing the emotional resilience and academic progress of our pupils in close partnership with the Local Authority.
We are very excited to be opening this new role in our growing team and are looking for someone who is prepared to come on the journey with us.
The school is part of Eko Multi Academy Trust in the London Borough of Newham.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- CPD and in-house training
- Healthcare and Wellbeing service access provided
- Welcome visitors to the school following the School's visitor procedures
- Help pupils, parents and staff with any queries or concerns
- Answer telephone to main School switchboard in a professional manner.
- Liaise with the School Site Supervisors as required regarding deliveries to the school
- Use the School's information management system (BROMCOM) to update, add or query pupil data, prepare documents using MS Office
- Order and maintain stationery supplies for the School
- Responsible for data processing of purchase orders
- Any other duties as required e.g. administrative tasks
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good working knowledge of BROMCOM or similar and good IT skills
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
- A warm and friendly manner and a friendly and business like telephone manner that is in line with the values of the trust
- Organised and works in a timely way
- Able to start and complete actions that support the smooth running of the school
Closing Date: 30th November 2020-midday
Interviews: week beginning 01st December 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. (School name) and Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.