Early Years Practitioner - Maternity Leave Cover
An opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Practitioner in our Nursery at Lime Academy Abbotsmede where you would be joining a warm and welcoming team and supporting children aged two - four years old.
The post would be a Maternity cover from February 2021, in the first instance, with the possibility of this being extended further. The post would be on a temporary contact, term time only and 35 hours a week. The successful applicant will hold at least a Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent Early Years qualification.
Point: 12-19 (pro rata for 35 hours)
Hours: 35 hours per week; Monday to Friday; term time only plus 5 training days (195 days)
Contract type: Fixed Term (maternity leave cover)
Lime Academy Abbotsmede is a lively and diverse two-form entry primary school and Nursery located in the heart of Peterborough. We are looking for a skilled candidate to join our Early Years team in our ever-developing setting. You will have an opportunity to be part of the team who are aiming for 'Excellence in Early Years' across the Trust.
You must be:
- committed to driving high standards and expectations of performance
- enthusiastic and passionate for learning and enjoy working with individual children
- hard working, flexible, committed and reliable
- well organised; willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and have a ‘can do’ approach
- able to raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of children
- able to form excellent relationships with all pupils and develop good credibility with learners
- open to change and develop practice with the needs of the pupil
- able to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
We can offer:
- opportunities to develop your own practice through CPD including career progression
- a friendly, supportive and effective staff team with passionate/dedicated professionals
- a supportive and forward thinking SLT who support a healthy work-life balance
- opportunities to work with the other Lime Trust Schools within Peterborough and to share good practice with colleagues across the Trust
- a well-resourced learning environment
If you would like to express interest, arrange a virtual meeting about the post or find out any more information, please contact Miranda Cummings on email@example.com or call the school on 01733 566847
Lime Trust is a growing Multi Academy Trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances and are trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work at a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are always encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure. The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 12pm
Interviews: w/c 30th November 2020