An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Administration Officer in the Adult Social Care Team.
As an Administration Officer you will be providing a consistent and reliable high quality administration service to the Adult Social Care Team and managing a team of administrators to support the service.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing letters and reports
- Booking rooms, preparing agendas and minuting meetings
- Managing and carrying out financial tasks using the Agresso system
- Maintain databases and update files and records as appropriate
- Providing day to day administration support to the Leadership Team
- Providing regular supervision and annual appraisals to the administrative team.
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated and resilient and able to work well in a team. You will also need the ability to prioritise your own workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
This role has been identified as public facing in accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2017; the requirement to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in English applies.
West Berkshire Council offer excellent employment benefits such as flexible working, access to a wide range of relevant training, local government pension scheme, family friendly policies, a range of local discounts and much more. You will also be entitled to a generous annual leave entitlement of 27 days per annum rising to a maximum of 32 days.
Please contact Gabija Knight, Locality Manager, on (01635) 519019 to have an informal discussion about the role.