Brighter Futures for Children
Full and Part-time opportunities
Soulbury Scale A 2-7 plus SPA points (the successful candidate can expect to start at minimum point 3).
Newly qualified or experienced Educational & Child Psychologists for immediate start and for AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021.
- Enthusiastic about using psychology to improve outcomes?
- Ready to be part of a highly regarded service and undertake varied and interesting work?
- Excited about being part of a significant mental health project?
- Varied and interesting work.
- Close partnership working with a patch of schools
- Early year’s assessments
- Mental health work: Schools Link, Mental Health Support Team, Trauma Informed
- Therapeutic Thinking approach and Trauma Informed thinking
- Great CPD e.g. TSW; Story Stems; ACT; CFT
Great supervision & support! Great team!
- Have a job ready for Sept 2021
- Work in a service committed to innovation and development.
- The EPS plays a significant role in promoting inclusion, improving emotional and mental health and raising achievement for all young people.
- Ideally placed for trips to London, Oxford or the coast.
What you will need for this role:
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance with Barred List checks
- Honours degree in Psychology and a Master’s or Doctorate qualification in Educational Psychology.
- You must be registered with the Health Professionals Council (HCPC).
- The ability to travel around Reading is essential.
For an informal discussion, please contact Deb Hunter (PEP) on 07515 665360; Vikki Lawrence (APEP) on 07497 515593;
Closing date: 25th October 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed