Chelwood Nursery School, Chelwood Walk, St Norbert Road, Brockley, SE4 2QQ
Extended Services Supervisor
Grade: Scale 5
Pay range: £ 27,021 – £28,005 pro rata
Join Chelwood’s amazing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised person to take the lead in our Extended Services Provision.
• Level 3 qualified for the EYFS? Check your Level 3 qualification on our website: http://www.chelwood.lewisham.sch.uk/about-us/recruitment/
• Interested in providing a caring and nurturing environment for nursery children in our extended day provision
• Keen to be part of our Outstanding Chelwood Nursery School team?
This will be an annualised contract working an average of 26 hours per week. The 26 hours per week will be worked differently during term times and holidays. Below is how these hours will be worked.
Term time (39 weeks per year)
• Breakfast Hours - 1.5 hours per day, 7:45 – 9:15 for 5 days per week.
• After School Hours - 3 hours per day, 15:00 – 18:00 for 5 days per week.
School holidays (13 weeks per year)
• Holiday Club - 8:30 – 16:00 (5 days per week)
The post will initially be filled on temporary one year contract with a view to review and extend at the end of the 12 months. It is expected that annual leave will be taken when it causes least disruption to the service. This will be negotiated with the Headteacher.
All application information will be available on Lewisham Council website jobs in Schools section and on the school website: http://www.chelwood.lewisham.sch.uk/about-us/recruitment/
For more information please contact Chloe Welsh on 020 7639 2514 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 26 November 2020
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email/phone: Monday 30 November 2020
Interviews: 8th and 9th December 2020
Note: those shortlisted may be asked to attend a brief visit to our setting so we can see how they interact with children.