An exciting opportunity has arisen, supporting and developing the information management systems used to deliver services within our People directorate. Do you have an ability for technical problem solving, and an eye for detail? We are looking for someone who will be able to work from home most of the time, with occasional attendance in the office in Oakham, Rutland.
What does this role have to offer?
- An exciting and rewarding career opportunity, providing first line support together with systems development and user training
- Working across multiple service areas including children’s and adult services
- Project manage and develop system changes which allow the capture, extraction and collation of data in a clear and precise manner
- To manage data of a sensitive and confidential nature and extract information in accordance with the Data Protection Act
What we need from you…
- Technical expertise for system support on management systems including LiquidLogic and Capita One
- Excellent communication skills to work in an integrated way across services and teams
- Strong project management and facilitation skills in order to manage upgrades and other system-related changes
What we offer in return… Work that makes a difference to people’s lives within this beautiful county, in addition to structured salary reviews, local government pension scheme, discounted access to ‘Active Rutland’ keep fit activities, home working and flexi-time to name just a few!
We act as ‘One Council’ in all we do, with each of us working together in the most effective way to meet the needs of our customers every day – if you share this ethos then we very much want to hear from you.
What to do now… Please visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk for more information about this role and to apply. For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Jonathan Weller, Business Intelligence Manager on email@example.com or call 01572 758233.
Please follow the links to apply online. Alternatively you can contact one of the HR team for an application pack, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 758343.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will usually be sent out via email. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the HR team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.