Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
We are seeking an exceptional individual capable of providing inspirational strategic and operational leadership to ensure the effective development and implementation of Asset Management Strategies, Development Strategies and Investment Plans in line with the organisation’s ethos, vision and values. You will be skilled in developing and sustaining collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, possess strong leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a clear commitment to resident management and co-operative housing principles.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Asset Management Strategy and Investment Plans.
- Ensure the effective delivery of routine and cyclical maintenance across the property portfolio.
- Ensure that consultants, contractors and direct staff work together effectively to deliver overall asset management and development service to quality and cost thresholds.
- Lead the formulation of the development strategy and resultant action plans.
- Lead on new build opportunities, manage the delivery of the development programme and supervise project teams.
- Ensure the organisation meets its obligations under the Building Safety Bill and property compliance and safety standards and regulations.
- Form and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that high quality reporting and communications are provided when required.
For further information please see our recruitment information pack.
Closing Date: Sunday 29th November 2020 (23:59)