Working pattern: 6 ¼ hours a week (11:50am-1:05pm) term time only
Salary: Scale 2 (approx. £2900 per year)
DBS Check: Enhanced, references sought
For January 2021 we are looking for a Lunchtime supervisor to work within our well-established lunchtime team. We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic member of staff to support our children at lunchtime. This role will initially be on a temporary contract until July 2021.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has great interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and energetic
- Has the ability to lead participate in playground activities with childre
- Can work well in a team as well as independently if they need to
We can offer:
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic and hard-working children with committed parents;
• A wonderful learning environment and dedicated team of committed, hard-working and friendly colleagues;
• An experienced and supportive leadership team who are dedicated to providing quality professional development and support to improve the life chances and experiences of all of our pupils;
If you are would like to apply for this position please complete the teaching application form on the website. Please refer to the job specification, available on the school website.
Please note that this will be subject to successful references and enhanced DBS.
Candidates will be interviewed for this role as part of the selection process.
Please apply online.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November at 4pm
Interview and Task: w/c 30th November 2020