£45,593 - £48,574
Old Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU The Role
We are modernising our Repairs Service delivered by our In-house team – Now is an exciting time to join Lewisham Homes
A new opportunity exists for a talented Electrical Supervisor to join our professional and expanding management team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business opportunities and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for management all electrical repair work streams, including testing and remedial programmes.
• Ensuring delivery of budgets and adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
• Management and development of electrical operatives, ensuring works are completed to the highest standard.
• Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
You should have a proven record as an Electrical Supervisor. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
What we are looking for:
• Strong leadership, communication and management skills
• City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the requirements of Electrical Installation
• City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspecting
• Experience of working within repairs and maintenance or construction
• Strong commercial awareness and contractual knowledge
• Excellent IT skills
• Customer Service Experience
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team.
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible and agile working opportunities, season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
Closing Date: Monday 30 November 2020
Interview Date week commencing 7 December 2020
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.