Health & Safety and Facilities Officer
Immediate start - November 2020
Full Time (42 Weeks)
Salary Scale 4 £24,279 -£25,614 Pro-Rata
The staff and governors of Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School are hoping to appoint a committed and effective Health & Safety and Facilities Officer to join our warm, friendly, diverse and very successful school.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is an outstanding practitioner with a proven track record in H&S and or facilities
- has the vision and dedication to create a safe, stimulating and exciting learning environment
- has excellent interpersonal skills
- is passionate making places work safely, efficiently and fun!
- is able to communicate well with colleagues, pupils, parents, governors and service providers
- will take an active part in the life of the school
- will support our Catholic ethos
- will add to the diverse nature of our school community; we therefore encourage applications from BAME applicants to help us more accurately reflect the community we serve
In return we can offer you:
- the opportunity to work within an outstanding school
- a happy and purposeful work environment
- dedicated and highly effective staff who are committed to the wellbeing of our children and staff
- the opportunity to work within a supportive and nurturing team
- the opportunity to make a positive impact on the whole school community
- supportive parents
- opportunities for continuing professional development
Closing Date: Monday 23rd November
Interview Date: Friday 27th November
Corpus Christi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
References will be sought on shortlisting.
We would normally invite potential candidates for a visit prior to application. Due to current Covid restrictions this is not possible but we invite you to visit our website and in particular our admission videos which will give you a feel for the school and its environment.
Please call Ms S Ruiz 0207 2744722 for any enquiries.
Applications are asked to refer to the privacy notice on the school website