Gidea Park Primary School
Lodge Avenue, Romford, Essex RM2 5AJ
Telephone: 01708 743801
Headteacher: Miss Pav Sharma
Class Teacher Required January 2021
Salary: Main Scale 1 - 3
Contract: Temporary for Spring term 2021 and Summer Term 2021
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who will make a positive contribution to our school community. This main scale post would suit a teacher with a proven track record of success who wishes to further her or his career in a supportive and welcoming school. S/he may be: a newly qualified teacher, a recently qualified teacher or a teacher with experience.
- be an enthusiastic and reflective teacher with high expectations of pupil achievement
- have wide range of behaviour management strategies
- have excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- be able to enthuse and inspire children and contribute to a dynamic and dedicated team
- be versatile and flexible with a commitment to continuous professional development
- have an inclusive viewpoint with regard to all pupils in mainstream schools
We can offer you:
- a strong community ethos with staff who are friendly and work closely as a team
- a commitment to supporting continuous professional development
- staff who are recognised for their enthusiastic and innovative approach to teaching and learning
- well behaved children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
- parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Gidea Park Primary is committed to safeguarding our pupils and staff. This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosures Procedure.
Please either telephone the school office or email if you have any further queries.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th December 2020
Interviews will be held via zoom on: Wednesday 9th December 2020