Contract Length – Initially 6 months with view up to extending to 15
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes. We hold charitable status and support our communities by providing high-quality and sustainable housing across the south of England.
About the role
We are looking for Property Services Manager (maternity cover) to lead our property service team forward. You will lead the responsive, voids and planned maintenance service across our West Region and be responsible for a team of Regional Maintenance Surveyors, Building Surveyors and administrators. You’ll report to the Director of Property. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering the annual planned maintenance programme
- Delivering the responsive repairs and voids service for the West region
- Administering and procuring contracts
- Delivering a customer focused service, ensuring that customer feedback is used to improve services
You’ll need to be an experienced manager, with strong communication skills who has delivered responsive and planned maintenance services in a similar environment.
- Have good technical knowledge and ideally be a Chartered Member of RICs.
- Have excellent organisational skills and experience of successfully delivery services with conflicting priorities.
- Be able to work well with others, effectively managing and developing your team and work in conjunction with other teams across Hastoe in delivering services to customers.
Annual Leave: 26 days (increasing with service) + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)