Do you want to work with the best?
Can you inspire and support children to reach their potential?
If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then come and join our successful and growing team at OSPA.
We are looking for dedicated Teaching Assistants to support pupils within our academy who have SEND.
We have a number of part time and full time opportunities available to the right candidates in our EYFS setting.
Our SEND team is a forward thinking, vibrant group of people committed to helping our pupils achieve their very best. You will be required to support the children individually as well as work with the children within a whole class and group setting. The posts will involve supporting the children’s learning, social and personal care needs.
It is expected that the successful candidates will liaise with the parents, staff and outside agencies around the needs of the pupil.
We would be looking for the right candidates to start in January 2021.
The contracts will be for a fixed term, term time only and will be reviewed during the Summer 2021 term. Please note, the contract could terminate should the pupil/s leave the academy.
We are seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding and experienced teaching assistant
- A teaching assistant that has high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- A teaching assistant that is able to inspire, engage and challenge all learners
- A teaching assistant that is dynamic, creative and enthusiastic
- A caring individual who shares our academy ethos ‘believe in yourself’
We can offer you:
- A “Good” school who has recently had their Ofsted inspection, March 2020.
- A welcoming academy environment with exceptionally well behaved children who are confident and eager to learn.
- A commitment to staff wellbeing.
- A Gold ‘Rights Respecting School’ – 1 of only 6 in Yorkshire and the Humber
- The only Primary school to be awarded the Quality in Carers standard, at the time of writing.
- Supportive parents who work with us as partners.
- A forward-thinking, dynamic and fun staff team where colleagues share practice and learn from each other.
- Excellent professional development opportunities and longer term possibilities for rapid career progression.
- Pupils who are eager to learn and are exceptionally well behaved
- Parents that work with us to allow their child to reach the best possible outcomes
Our academy is a vibrant learning community with highly committed staff striving to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils.
If you believe you have the skills, energy and experience this post requires, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more information about our academy please visit our website www.osparade.co.uk and read our fantastic Ofsted report
To arrange an informal discussion about the post please contact Natalie Williams, PA to the Principal on 01472 231659. A virtual tour of our Academy can be found on our website.
Please complete an application form and include a letter of application. CV’s will not be accepted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.