STREET SCENE ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Scale 6 (£24,982 - £27,041 per annum)
37 Hours per week
Based at Arun Civic Centre, Littlehampton.
Are you passionate about improving local environment quality and want to make a difference?
We are looking to recruit a committed and hard-working individual to investigate and apply environmental legislation in relation to environmental crime including those related to fly tipping, dog fouling, littering, waste presentation and other offences.
The successful candidate will need excellent communication skills and have experience building relationships with partner organisations and a range of stakeholders to deliver high quality public services.
Working as part of a small team you will need to support colleagues in the delivery of all aspects of waste and cleansing services. The post holder will need to deal with customer complaints and enquiries and be confident and calm under pressure.
The role will enhance the appearance of the District and be key in contributing to making Arun a Cleaner and Safer environment for all.
For and informal discussion about the role then please contact Daniel Cox, Cleansing Operations Manager on 01903 737688 or email@example.com.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simply Health Care
- Training and Development Opportunities
CLOSING DATE : SUNDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2020
INTERVIEW DATEs: TBC
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it
difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department,
who will assist you with your application.