Please note that this role is advertised on behalf of our partner organisation, the Walton Business Improvement District. Elmbridge Borough Council is not the employer of this post.
The Walton Business Improvement District (BID) is looking to appoint a BID manager to drive forward the launch, implementation and delivery of the BID.
After a successful BID Ballot in Spring 2020 the Walton Business Improvement District is preparing for launch on the 1 March 2021 to deliver a five year business plan that will see up to a £1 million of new funding invested to support businesses and drive new footfall into the town centre.
The BID will work closely with the local authority and town centre stakeholders to help create a vibrant town centre environment and make a positive difference to businesses in the area.
As the public face of the BID, the right candidate will provide a proven track record of:
- High level of interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Partnership working, negotiation and project management
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of marketing and budget management skills
They will be:
- Delivery focussed
- A strategic thinker with the ability to take a project from concept to final delivery, meeting BID objectives, engaging others and providing value for money
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload
This post will require a clean driving license and their own car, and a willingness to be flexible. Some evenings and occasional weekend work may be required.
Salary: circa £37,500 pro rata (4 days per week)
Hours: 32 hours per week
Closing date: 5pm, 13 December 2020
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 5pm on the 13 December 2020