School Business Operations Manager – Park Walk Primary School to start 4th January 2021
Job Title: School Business Operations Manager
School: Park Walk Primary School
Location: Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: PO5 - Point 38 to 42 (£44,598 - £48,576)
Contract: Full Time and Permanent – all year round
Park Walk is a happy and successful one-form entry community primary school. We are located just off the King’s Road in Chelsea, in an attractive and spacious Victorian building. Park Walk is currently recognised as a “Good” school by Ofsted and is on an exciting journey towards achieving our outstanding potential.
We are looking to appoint a School Business Operations Manager who will be professional, organised and self-motivated to join our hard working and welcoming office team.
The successful applicant must be:
- passionate about providing a high quality and inclusive learning environment so all pupils can achieve their best
- able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
- positive, reliable, flexible, committed and self-motivated
- able to lead a team effectively, accept challenges and motivate others
- able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- able to demonstrate a knowledge of and experience of using SIMs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- able to demonstrate an understanding of working with a school administration team
What we can offer you:
- a high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking leadership team
- a staff that is enthusiastic and committed to the children and their development
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- a vibrant, inclusive and culturally diverse school community
- a commitment to professional development
- a highly supportive Board of Governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office on 07939344712 and ask for Alannah Chatir to make an appointment.
You can download the application pack on www.jobsgopublic.com or from the school website www.parkwalk.rbkc.sch.uk
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 by Midday
Shortlisting: Monday 7th December 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 8th and Wednesday 9th December 2020