Salary range L17 – L23
Required from Summer Term 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter– Rosebank School was rated Good at the last Ofsted Inspection.
Rosebank School provides quality education, development and support from Foundation Stage through to the end of KS2. All our pupils have an Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or social and communication difficulties.
The school is committed to improving the lives of children with ASC and their families.
Due to the resignation of our current Headteacher, the Governors seek to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Headteacher who:
- Has a proven record of effective senior leadership in a primary setting – mainstream, special or autism specific provision and has knowledge and experience of Autism;
- Is passionate about working with pupils with complex needs;
- Will inspire, manage and motivate staff, children and the wider school community;
- Is committed to developing further an inclusive school and ensuring high levels of achievement;
- Will motivate and promote outstanding teaching for outstanding learning.
Visits to the school will not be possible because of the current restrictions as a result of Covid 19. A virtual tour of the school will be made available to all applicants on request.
Our school community places the highest priority on keeping our children safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes.
Application forms and further details can be obtained from and returned to: The School Governance Team, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 15 December 2020 (12 Noon)
Short listing: Anticipated to be during week commencing 11 January 2021
Interviews: Anticipated to be during week commencing 25 January 2021