As an experienced Customer Experience Insight professional, you will be responsible for supporting the drive of a Voice of the Customer (VOC) programme, which will inform Customer Experience (CX) strategy and improve end to end customer journeys. You will analyse VOC feedback drawn across various sources to identify customer pain points, opportunities to improve and develop CX metrics. There is also scope to manage a frontline CX related team.
As a forward thinking local authority, we want every interaction with residents and customers to be the very best experience we can make it, and this is about what all of us do every day. Our employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity and desire to serve our communities well.
Our aim is to continually improve our customer experiences (CX). We want to make it easy for customers to interact with us, and have a positive experience when they do.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:-
• Management of end to end insight projects including VOC analytical tools and methodologies
• Customer journey mapping and touchpoint analysis using qualitative and quantitative data
• Experience in building reports and CX dashboards to deliver clear information across the business to a variety of stakeholder groups
• Expertise in setting up CX survey platforms
• Creation of key metrics to measure ongoing improvement and evidence of progress aligned to the CX strategy
• Working collaboratively with stakeholders, to translate data into insight briefs, and use the results to inform improvement and CX strategy
• A track record in supporting the streamlining and improvement of processes, with customer needs at the heart, whilst working collaboratively with colleagues
• Wider organisational thinking around different customer types
• The ability to listen, extract and assess important information
• Advanced IT skills
• Experience of managing a front facing CX related team
• Commitment to equality and the drive to provide services that are accessible and user friendly
So, if you are a CX improvement professional with a proven track record of driving VOC programmes and actionable customer insight, we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: 11pm, Friday 11th December 2020
Interview Date: TBC
Selection for this vacancy will be via the Council’s Competency Framework Scope
For more information about the role please contact; Jacqueline Whitney, 07824 409291.
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.