Maternity KS2 class teacher
Full time, temporary, maternity contract
Sandy Lane Primary School is a warm and friendly three form entry school with a Nursery based in the centre of Bracknell. We are looking for a full time teacher from early 2021 to cover maternity in year six. The successful candidate must be hardworking, able to motivate and encourage children at all levels and feel confident working as part of a team. You should be an organised, energetic and committed person with excellent communication skills.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
- Provides the best education for every child
- Has enthusiasm and passion for working with children
- Will work in partnership with colleagues and parents
- Has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- To be part of a positive support team
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- CPD opportunities available and supported
- A good quality learning environment
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required.
For more information or to arrange a visit to our school, please contact our school office via email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sandy Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be made subject to a full DBS check and references which will be taken up prior to interview.