PPA Teacher – Park Walk Primary School
Required from January 2021
Job Title: PPA Teacher
School: Park Walk Primary School
Location: Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract: Fixed term and Part time – 2 days a week (there is flexibility on which days)
Park Walk is a happy and successful one form entry community primary school. We are located just off the King’s Road in Chelsea, in an attractive and spacious Victorian building. Park Walk is currently recognised as a “Good” school by Ofsted and is on an exciting journey towards achieving our outstanding potential.
We are looking to appoint a part time PPA teacher, who is creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated to develop and nurture every child in their care.
The successful applicant must be:
- passionate about providing a high quality and inclusive education for all children
- able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- positive, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated
- able to work effectively as part of a team, accept challenges and motivate others
- able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in order to help all pupils achieve their best
- able to enthuse and inspire a love of learning for all
- able to demonstrate knowledge of the National Curriculum or Early Years Framework
What we can offer you:
- a high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking leadership team
- a staff that is committed to the children and their development
- children who are eager to learn in our creative and positive atmosphere
- a vibrant and culturally diverse school community
- a commitment to professional development
- a highly supportive Board of Governors
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, satisfactory references and medical check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office on 0207 352 8700 and ask for Alannah Chatir to make an appointment.
You can download the application pack on www.tes.com or www.jobsgopublic.com
or email the school for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org or from our website www.parkwalk.rbkc.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th December 2020 by Midday
Shortlisting: Tuesday 15th December 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 17th December 2020