As part of our ongoing transformation we are about to implement a new CRM system, Salesforce. We are seeking an additional resource to assist the team in ensuring a swift and efficient customer experience; understanding when and how to build self-serve capability for both employees and customers; as well as tailoring exceptional advice and guidance to put customers first.
You will help develop and deliver a strategic vision for the Council’s Digital Communication programme in agreement with the Communications team. Specifically you will be the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment handling user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. You will be expected to work pro-actively and independently with staff to define and document development requirements for the system.
With strong, demonstrable experience of working as a Salesforce.com administrator, you will also have strong problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot website issues. You will an analytical mind along with great customer service and communication skills with the ability to explain technical issues to the layperson.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Co-ordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
A basic DBS check will be required for the successful applicant prior to appointment.
For a detailed description of the requirements for this role, please read the attached job profile.