SITE SERVICE ASSISTANT
Hours: Shift work between the hours of 6.30am- 6.00pm
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: Midday on Friday 22nd January 2021
Westminster Academy is an Outstanding International Business and Enterprise academy serving a multi-ethnic community in Central London.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional and highly motivated Site Service Assistant to provide outstanding support to the students, staff, parents and carers at Westminster Academy. The role is an integral part of the at the Academy, keeping the grounds safe. Experience in delivering an excellent service, a warm demeanour, exceptional communication skills, an eye for detail and the ability to use initiative in a fast-paced environment is essential. As a member of the WA community you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Academy whilst working alongside an exceptionally talented group of teachers, support staff and leaders. If you are passionate about using your skills in site services to improve standards and make a difference to the lives of young people, Westminster Academy would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly skilled Maintenance Operative/Facilities Maintenance/Handyman with significant onsite experience, within Maintenance
- Ability to quickly adapt to different situations and perform light building maintenance/DIY.
- Able to work under pressure
- An effective team player
What we offer:
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with structured performance management, and opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Involvement in school and community events, such as International Evening, expressive arts performances, academic celebrations and hosting high profile visitors
- A commitment to staff well-being, including access to the local gym, weekly fitness sessions, staff social events and the end of term ‘WA Big Breakfast’
- Perkbox membership, which offers a package of benefits for staff such as retail discounts, savings on gym membership, cinema tickets and free mobile phone insurance
Closing date: Midday on Friday 22nd January 2021 Interview date: W/C 25th January 2021
For further details and an application form, please click here: Vacancies
Please send your completed application form and confidential declaration to: email@example.com CVs are not acceptable.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.