Communications & Governance Officer The Tapscott Learning Trust
Term Time + 4 weeks Scale SO2, £31,694 per annum
The Tapscott Learning Trust (TTLT) is looking to recruit a Communications & Governance Officer to undertake responsibility in all aspects of communications and assist with governance, available to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to relate well to people on all levels with sensitivity, tact and diplomacy. This is a busy and dynamic post and will require someone who is highly organised, possesses excellent administrative skills, remains calm under pressure and can work to tight deadlines.
Purpose and Key Roles
To be responsible for all communications and marketing collateral and process throughout the Trust, including press releases, internal newsletters, website management, social media content and school marketing collateral such as prospectuses.
To assist the Trust’s Head of Governance with the preparation of all agendas and the organisation of all governance meetings. The post holder will be required to establish priorities, work independently and to work at times without direct supervision.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous communications and/or marketing experience desirable
- Excellent IT literacy including social media platforms and design software (desirable)
- Relevant work experience
- Emotionally resilient and able to handle a busy and varied workload
- Strong level of time management, organisational and planning skills
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, concise and excellent communication skills (written and oral) for use in multiple environments and levels
- No problem with travelling between schools within the Trust, in the London Borough of Newham
- A success-driven individual who can work independently and is a strong team player
- Proven track record in building new networks and cultivating relationships with key customers/stakeholders and partners
Deadline for Applications – Midday, Monday 18th January 2021
Shortlisting – Tuesday 19th January 2021
Interviews – Friday 22nd January 2021 via Zoom