The Performance Analyst role is a team of 5 Analysts who are at the heart of parking enforcement, on-street P&D, electric vehicle charging and analysis across the whole of Parking Services. This role will be a mix of analysis, data management, fixed rota work, responding to queries and providing support to a number of key stakeholders.
About the role
Brighton and Hove City Council are pleased to be able to advertise for a Performance Analyst within Parking Services.
This role is one of five Performance Analysts who undertake a number of key roles;
* Management and monitoring of our Parking Enforcement contractors
* Analysis and review of all on-street parking transactions
* Monitoring and review of key KPIs for a number of contractors, ensuring best quality delivery of their services
* Driving improvement, both internally and externally, with analysis-backed proposals and recommendations
For this role we are looking for someone who has a love for numbers and analysis, works well within a team, is goal orientated and is comfortable facing new challenges every day.
* Proficiency with Excel. There is scope to develop these skills as you work, but a decent knowledge of Excel is required, as this is vital to your work
* Attention to detail. This role will require a lot of detailed work, often within large quantities of data, making this a crucial skill
* Flexibility in your work. Parking Services is a dynamic environment, with fresh opportunities and challenges daily. You must be able to balance your regular work with ad-hoc work as it comes in
For an informal discussion, please contact Leo Snook - Commercial Analyst on Teams or 07527 101 393
We highly recommend you read the ‘Statement Guidance’ below before you apply for this job. It is important you are able to show how you meet the essential criteria within the Person Specification when applying. Not following this guidance is likely to reduce your chances of success.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, female or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
At Brighton & Hove City Council we offer staff a range of benefits. If you choose to work for us, in return we can offer you:
A competitive salary
Career average pension scheme
Generous holiday (23 days rising to 25 days after 5 years)
An opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills
A range of other staff benefits
Find out more about Living in Brighton & Hove on our website.